Haldimand Art Works is now accepting, submissions for its 18th Annual Charity Auction and Awards Night. This event will be held on Saturday June 1st, 2019 at Flyers Cafe Dunnville, Ontario.
Submission fee $10/piece for the first 4 pieces, $5 for your 5th piece (submissions fee capped at $45)
free submissions for Haldimand Art Works Artist Plus Members
Submission form: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/KM0LPnkTwcW6gcm
Youth (17 years of age or under) submit free.
Submissions Close April 20th, 2019
To Purchase Tickets visit: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/Ne96Cjm3a1oDv
Submitting Art for the 2019 Haldimand Art Works Auction Night
Evening of June 1st, 2019 at Haldimand Art Works
The Haldimand Art Works Annual Auction Night is our major fundraiser. In the past it support the work we do in the community including our work with talented local artists, children, and youth. Haldimand Art Works is accepting submissions of original art work and signed limited edition prints.
1) Painting(any Medium)
2) Drawing(any Medium)
3) Mixed Media(includes Fabric work)
4) 3 Dimensional Artwork
5) Photography & Graphic Design
6) Youth(ages 13-17,any Media)
***Youth submissions are free, must be 17 years of age or younger to enter this category. Please use the youth submission form to submit***
April 20th, 2019 at 11:59 pm- Submission deadline
April 23rd - April 26th 2019- Jury meets to review submissions
April 27th– April 29th,2019- Artists will be notified of the outcome
May 15th– May 19th, 2019- Selected art work delivered to Haldimand Art Works
May 20th– June 1st 2019 -HAW Auction Featured Works are exhibited at selected location
Saturday June 1st, 2019- Auction Night Event
Selected Artists are free to attend the event and are eligible to purchase tickets at a discounted rate of $5/ticket. Regular ticket price is $10/ticket.
To purchase tickets online please visit our Facebook page at: not available at the moment. Please check back later.
How to Enter Your Art Work
Please read the Rules and Regulations located below.
1.Take a Picture of your Art Piece
You are required to take a digital photograph of your piece. Images must be labeled with:
Last name,ﬁrst initial,2019, and the name of piece Ex: gibbst2018sunset.jpg
2.Complete the online entry form
or Youth artists please use https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/ya2TaK5V18Pqpkd2aH1Jf
3.Upload your image for submission.
. jpg, or.jpeg ﬁles only please and no larger than 1 mb
After your entry form and upload is complete, you will be directed to the checkout. A non-refundable entry fee of $10.00 per submission is required, payable via PayPal or credit card.
* no fee for youth 17 years of age or under
*No fee for Artist Plus Members
All submissions will be juried and awards will be given in each category. First, Second, and honorable mentions in each category will automatically be entered into the Auction fundraiser on June 1st, 2019.
Awards for each category are:
•Recognition at the 2018 Auction Night
•First place winners will receive a $50 cash award
•Second place winners will receive a $25 cash award
•Honorable mention winners will receive award certificates at the 2019 Auction Night
•Artists can request up to 50% of the proceeds from the sale of their art piece
NOTE:Artists are permitted to set a reserve bid on pieces that they submit up to a maximum of $400.00
Haldimand Art Works supports artists’ desire to place a reserve price on a submitted piece, however, high reserve prices often result in a piece failing to sell. This event is our major fundraiser and we thank all artists for their submissions and participation in this event.
Rules and Regulations
All participants must agree to the following terms:
1) You declare that you are the sole owner and creator of the artwork and image submitted.
2) The top three winners and honorable mentions in each category will be recognized at the Auction Night and the artwork will automatically be entered into the 2019 Art Auction Fundraiser.
3) You agree to allow Haldimand Art Works to use your name, biography and image(s) of your art submission in promotional materials and publications for this event.
4) You,the artist,accept full responsibility and costs, if necessary,for the delivery of the original art or signed limited edition print to Haldimand Art Works no later than May 16, 2018.
5) You,the artist, agree to request no more than 50% of the fundraising revenue from the sale of your artwork.
6) Jury members are not eligible to submit artwork for consideration.
7) Haldimand Art Works reserves the right to change the category of an entry and to deny submission if requirements are not met or for any reason determined by the organization.
8) Two-dimensional artwork must be mounted or framed,wired,and ready for hanging. A non-refundable fee of $20.00 will be charged for any work that does not meet these requirements. Archival quality materials preferred. Please contact Haldimand Art Works if you have any questions
9) Two-dimensional artwork can be a maximum of 36”x36” (excluding any added frame) with the exception of:
10) Winning photography entries must be a printed enlargement minimum 9"x12" maximum 30”x30” (excluding any added frame).
11)The submission fee of $10 per submission is non-refundable.
Haldimand Art Works will NOT accept printed submissions.
144 Queen St. Dunnville ON N1A 1H7